Digital CO2 Insufflator For Laproscopy
- Advanced High Speed Microprocessor Circuitry allows for superior accuracy and performance in delivery and measurement of CO2.
- The unique control algorithm stabilizes the pneumoperitonium even at a high leakage rate.
- Assures rapid delivery of gas and provide immediate response for all procedures, especially when suction occurs.
- Inexpensive Temperature Controlled Gas Warmer (optional) reduces chill effect of high flow insufflation and lessens telescope fogging.
- Double Safety for Patient : Hardware and Software Controlled to avoid overpressure above 50mmHg.
- High Gas flow rate with precise electronic regulation.
- "Soft Flow-in" and "Soft Flow-out" Control prevents excess intra-abdominal pressure.
- Display for Gas Consumption.
- Separate Digital Displays for Real-time values and Set values of Pressure and Flow Rate.
- Availability in two different models with 1 to 20 ltr/min and 1 to 30 ltr/min Flow Rate.
- Pressure adj. from 1 to 20 mmHg.
- Empty Cylinder Indication.
- Accidental Open Outlet indication.
- Easy to operate.
- Compact Light Weight.
- Because of the continuous development programme the specifications may change without prior notice.
- The images of the device & accessories shown above may not be the same as available now. Those are representative images. The accessories shown may not be a part of the standard system.
- Current and continuous development may make this publication / site lag actual equipment and accessory shipments. Consult your local distributor.
© 2006-2017 CellSonic Medical